Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

My name Pejman

My Name


Pejman. To me this name seems like a very warm name, as if I’m taking steps one by one, barefoot on a hot sunny day in the Sahara Desert. My name is orange. Maybe because the Sahara has orange sand maybe because it is hot in the Sahara and when I think of hot it means a blazing shimmering burst of sunshine. My name is unique outside of Iran. I have lived all my life outside Iran and my name ties me to my culture and land and how I think about it, it is a land of all seasons from breaths of ice in the winter, to soaring heat in the summer, to brown leaves in autumn, and to colorful flowers in spring.


My name is always pronounced wrong.It’s always either Peejmin or Peshman and even Pedjmon.It is very annoying at times so I just tell people to just call me PJ until they eventually start saying my name rite.


The name Pejman has a variety of letters running from “A” all the way to “P”. Each letter is different in it’s own way, my favourite is the “J” because you can do a lot of things with it like make it swirly, or make like a star for the dot on top and and you can even make it plain which I like to use a lot. The letter “J” sometimes because it is curly makes me happy most letters that have a curly flick at the end make me happy. I love is the letter “P”, it first letter of my name and it acts like the captain of the football team telling them what type of font we should use this time. It is bossing the other ones round and ordering them into line and making sure they are in the correct order. I am not fond of my signature,the only interesting part is the “P” and the “J” because that’s what makes it swirly.My signature will eventually over time grow into me that is what I think. When I get older my signature starts to change bit by bit until it looks professional.


My name was given to me by my parents, through struggles.It first turned out as Sam, then one of my cousins was given that name, so we didn’t want to take that name, then my mom said lets have something similar between My brother and I. So they came up with Arman, it turned out that one of my other cousins had just taken that (I’m pretty happy that I didn’t get that name, because it doesn’t fit me).The other name they had in their mind was PejMAN, and my brothers name is NariMAN so it turned out well. At times I really like my names at others I wished I had a Spanish name I don’t know why but I have a thing for Spanish names.If I were to change my name if I’d have to it would be Fernando Gonzales it just sounds really awesome. I wouldn’t change my name even if I would have to.


This name is one of the things I love most, it was given to me by my parents and it makes me feel happy .My name is Pejman Saghatchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment