Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

My 3 Objects



When I was young, about 5 or 6 years old, everyone supported a team. I was the only one who didn’t and everyone would go on and talk about their team that they supported and then they would turn to me, and ask me, “Which team do you support?” I would say “I don’t support any teams”and they would go “Oh okay” and walk away.Alone, Isolated, and left out. So when I got home,( because I felt bad about being the only one not having a team) I went to the couch and started watching television and Real Madrid and Barcelona were playing. I said “These two teams, everyone supports them I want to be different”. A little while later I remembered another team, Manchester United but the only problem with that is my brother supported them (I don’t really like my brother). Another reason I wouldn’t want to support them is because they have a lot of supporters, Then I saw on a different channel (Sky Sports HD 2) that Chelsea were playing. They weren’t so good when I saw them, so I decided maybe I should support the blues and at that moment I realized that it was a good choice. It has been 7 years supporting Chelsea and in those years they have been working their way up to become one of the world’s best football teams. This is why Chelsea is so important to me and this is why I chose it.






I had just joined a football club this year it is called KLYS ( Kuala Lumpur Youth Soccer) and I really enjoy it. It was my very first time playing in a tournament for KLYS and we had worked our way up to the finals which was ended in penalties. It was very intense as one of our players shot slipped and and scored. Everyone was cheering this is why it is such an important thing to me, it brings back such wonderful memories.This medal was given to me by the hosts of the the tournament Little League. I also remember when our player scored the last penalty and everyone dog piled all over him and he was so happy.Diary of a Wimpy Kid .I read the first few pages and I got fascinated the pictures the font the way it was written it was like a sudden BOOM I knew I was going to love this book after I finished the first one I said to myself in my mind “aw there ar
e no more Diary of a Wimpy Kid “ until the next day when my friend brought his green one to class I was like “The wimpy kid is a series!?!?!” I was so happy the day after but because the library only had the first two I ordered them online and it took a week to get but it was so worth it those books will be in my memory forever this is why these books are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment