Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Quote. Why did I choose it???

Hello people, this is going to be my first blog post of 7th grade. What I am going to write about is why I chose this specific quote for my title. So... sit back relax and enjoy reading.

The reason I chose this quote was because it was so true and very fascinating because I had never heard it before,the reason I think it is true is one because Albert Einstein is a genius and two because it is true if only do one thing and you are perfect at it, it means that you have never done anything else to make mistakes.

Another reason is that it makes you want to do something else for once in your life and life is not all about being perfect it's the mistakes that make your life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment