Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I AM LOGICAL!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, you have made it to the inside of my head!

How do I learn best?????

Well I learn best by playing with clay and fidgeting as it sais on my paper. This helps me learn well because as some teachers think when you fidget you can't concentrate but that doesn't work with me when I fidget I am also listening and when I am listening I get information in me and this is how I learn best. Another way I learn best would be to sit on the left side of the classroom and listen to the teacher with my dominant ear. Also another way I learn best is that I have an ability to follow step by step rules and if I need to follow step by step, inorder to this I must sit in the front side of the classroom to learn best. Another way I learn best is by listening to music and that allows me to learn better because it probably makes me think of nothing around me and it allows me to focus on the subject I am doing.

STRATEGIES

So if I'm going to do these things I should probably switch chairs with someone so I am on my dominant ear . I also must get something that won't distract others but keeps me busy while the teacher is speaking. I must  ask the teacher to put on some music to learn better when focusing on one thing. I must do things step by step as it is an ability for us FF's so it easier to do things one at a time and addition to this I must either sit at the front of the class or the left side. I must do things slowly so I can understand what I am doing.






I'd like the teachers to know this about me...

Ok teachers I like to fidget, I know you think I'm not listening but actually I am. I fidget a lot  I like to chew pencils, tap my feet, play with scissors(do not try this at home), and even distract other people, I do this because I listen this way and because all the other sounds go away and only the teachers voice I can here.

codeweek.pk
diystar.co.uk
ccleverstrategies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment