Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reflecting On Our City Presentaition

So hey, now I must make a reflection for our city presentations so.... I'll probably start now.

What I believe I did well in
my city presentation is that I didn't make my presentation to crowded. I also didn't make my writing to big and confusing so I made it simple "kiss" (keep it simplesilly). I didn't make the colors to bright for the audiences eyes to make them more interested. My information was clear and easy to read. I also think my information was accurate because some was from my parents since I had lived in Aberdeen for 9 years. I also thought I did well on presenting because I didn't read off the board and I gave information that wasn't on the board because everyone in the class can read.

I would Improve my first slide because there was some errors in it because it wouldn't
show the first slide for some reason, so I would improve uploading it to google docs. I would also improve my speaking because in some parts I didn't speak so well or clearly to the audience.I would also improve my notes because when I read off my notes I put one word to remind me what I was going to talk about, So I could have to make that better by putting a full sentence to fully know what I am talking about. I would also improve my slide images because they weren't the exact same colour as my background colour so it didn't seem like the picture was printed on
the background.

What I learnt from My preparation...
I learnt that I had to take notes instead of reading from the board because everyone can read from the board, so I don't read it to them like a bunch of monkeys (some are monkeys).I also learnt That I had to keep it simple, and not just a giant load of information because when it is just a giant load of information people are like ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have to read this, but when it is simple and small people just read like 3 bullets and like wow I learnt something instead of going I didn't get a single piece of that information. I also learnt that people like hand gestures and I should use them because everyone likes hand gestures, as Alex does.

My final analysis about my PERFORMANCE...
Well in rating from 1 to 100 I would give my self a 91 because I did lots of good things but I didn't did few mistakes and so overall 91 is a pretty good score (A-).
https://docs.google.com/a/iskl.edu.my/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bw2sn1iZsZSwMzNkZDVmNDItMDQxZS00NmIwLThlM2QtZWMwOWY5ZDQ5NjQ0&hl=en

http://atsuki.net/photo/20080618-Simple.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNs3ppL62PBtuGwFUTba7KxJsBSE_ftF1PaeCKh1Rutxq2lB021ARSPooSyo0uTLIbsKcAmd6dpfGH02BqPP4IX-wteCKh_Rd1j8eDw8W_hgGKaiLErKdb6wt9AIXEFRt-eDZZwnqRXhUK/s1600/Aberdeen_rooftops-759159.jpg

1 comment: