Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Seeing Through The Eyes Of A Mud Skipper

The sounds of the mud sploshing and splashing had aliens invaded our planet, as i looked up from my little puddle I was not surprised it was the usual "tourists" coming to help our ecosystem it is hard to describe these "tourists" but they were wearing weird things on them in all sorts of colors. As these tourists past they saw our kind and started shouting out MUD-SKIPPER and they had went crazy they all rushed and fell on to us ,it was terrifying,they had these giant things on their feet and they were squishing all of us.

 Finally after watching this I found it kind of funny because they just kept on falling in the mud and they would actually get stuck and they would need help but in the end they had smiles on their faces one boy got stuck up till his chest, but the smile on my face was gone this was going out of hand it was chaotic when they were trying to get out of the mud they would hold on to anything and they started holding on to my food the were breaking my mangroves I was furious and they started to kill my friends and family they chased them it was horrible I couldn't do anything I was puny compared to them , this one boy caught me I was like this is the end of my life but when I started to squeeze out of his fingers and I ran away. This wouldn't end they kept on coming I think there were about 40 of them

In the end the smile came back on my face I saw them planting some of these food of ours and it made me so happy that I started jumping around but some of them were breaking the plant instead of them planting them, as they left (which took ages) I went up to the plants and I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment