Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

I Am The Geographer

x
             If i would choose a job to do with history it would be the geographer.





http://www.mdianeharrison.com/images/world_map.gif

  1. I would be a geographer because I think I have a good knowledge of where lots of country's are and where they are .I have this skill (I think) because I love to just stare at the world map and figure stuff out, mostly I do this everyday  because I have a world map on my wall .
  2. I also love geography because I'm so interested in finding out the land of the country,and what the country's have.  I want to find out what they did to have a big country.(staring at the poster).
  3. I want to also draw maps or drawings of the area so that the historians could find out information or for archaeologist they could find out the exact co-ordinates of where to go to dig the dirt, because without geographers they could not know where to dig the dirt.
  4. I would also like to be a geographer because I find that drawing maps is an enjoyable thing to do.I like drawing maps because I think I'm quite good at it and I like people saying "wow Pejman that's really good"
  5. Another reason I would be a geographer is that you find out all about the earth boundary's and stuff like that, and you could also like find out stuff like where the smallest country's co-ordinates are.
  6. Also another reason for becoming a geographer is you know when climate change is happening or global warming is happening,because you could tell people if the world is melting and evacuate to a different planet.

2 comments: