Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

All About Me

Hi Everyone My name Is Pejman

I have 1 brother and a puppy his name 
is Timmy. I've only been in Kl for one 
month and it is awesome here I like the 
school here it is awesome and the 
people are so nice, I live in an 
apartment, lots kids live in this 
apartment it's  so cool.

The Last 3 books that i have read quite recently over the summer is Granny by Anthony Horowitz Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke and Stormbreaker also by Anthony Horowitz .

The last movie that I have seen was quite recent I watched Despicable Me It's about this evil guy who want to steal the moon and he has these minions that are really funny who help him and there is this guy who is the other guys rival so to get in the house to get the shrink ray to shrink the moon and take the moon he needs these girls to sell cookies to him so the guy adopts the girls and tells the to sell the cookies to him so the rival gets distracted so he goes inside takes the shrink ray and leaves then he ............ I won't tell you the rest it will just spoil it for you.

My academic goal for this year is to get 
good grades and to make lots of friends.
My favourite vacation memory was at 
sun city in South Africa where we went 
para sailing.

5 adjectives that I would describe my self are trustworthy, funny, charismatic, cool, and nice .

3 comments:

  1. Great Job PJ! Glad to have you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey those Alex Rider books are good aren't they I might be able to lend you the latest book Crocodile Tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog man! O_o so man colors........

    ReplyDelete