Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

We Have finally moved on to a book that we were allowed to choose from.I got the first of my choices for choosing a book, and that was called Julie Of The Wolves. Of course with me in the group  everybody's laughing and sometimes off track, And these people in the group are Alex, Vicky, Julia.C, and me, And now it is  time to discuss our discussion.

My discussion helped me understand the novel because we were giving evidence of what we were speaking about.Another way the discussion helped me understand the novel was by saying something that was understandable and that was able to help us get something if we didn't quite get what you were reading.We also understood by discussing the thing we didn't understand in the book.The discussion helped because they told you character  names the settings and it helped with understanding the book.

We had so many connections. Whenever one person finished they just added one more on. We had so many I couldn't keep track.One of the connections that came up loads of times was when someone wanted to ride their dog when they were little.

Predictions, I have a prediction that the wolves will become friends with Miyax. And when they will get comfortable with Miyax they will kill her then they will eat her then it will be the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment